Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Winning Beginning

As we all know, I have a history of winning.  Hot on the heels of a New Year's Eve scratch-off spectacular, some more was in store. 

I received a padded envelope in the mail from SELF magazine this week.  I have been boycotting SELF because the workout log that I've been using for about three years or more has stopped working.  There's nowhere on the website to contact tech support or the webmaster, and when I tried to contact them via FB about it, they never answered.   However, I have a renewed sense of okayness towards them because inside the envelope were two packets of Crystal Lite Mocktails in pretty party time wrapping. 

The next day, I received a phone call from PLJ, only I didn't answer because the number that comes up on my phone is 212.  That's an area code, not a full number, so I hide from weird things like that.  I guess I'd forgotten that that's how their number comes up.  Ralph from PLJ was letting me know that I'd won a month-long membership to Jazzercise.

Do I remember signing up for either of these contests?  Vaguely.  I sign up for everything.  It's a good thing I do because how else would I ever be able to do this for a month:




Can't friggin wait!

No comments: