Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Kicking Off The Year With A Recent Free Stuff Round Up

I won this over the summer, and since then, I purchased: a microwave, a doormat, salt and pepper shakers, a potato masher, a basting brush, a board game, and detergent. I still have some cash left.  Target has good prices.


I bought some boots and some sneakers with a gift card, and the website told me to click a button to get a bag.  I clicked a button.  I got a bag.  $50 bag for free. 
It goes so well with my jammie bottoms.
Found this in the garage.  I've mentioned this before, but I'm still trying to find out if it's worth anything.  I don't know if it's an original or a reprint.  It could be worth five dollars.  It could be worth five hundred.  The frame is also very fancy.
Antiques Road Show?
I have no idea how I got this in the mail, but I did.  Eddie is enjoying it.
Serve hot or cold

No comments: