Thursday, September 25, 2014

Book Launch Success!

A big thanks to everyone who came out to hear me read and buy my chapbook.  The night was simply wonderful.

I read and people listened.

I kept track of what I read.

Peter V. Dugan introduced me on the fly.

Moms are great.

People listened intently.

I stood in this pose which made me look like I had to pee.  I did not have to pee.

These are the most amazing personalized cookies ever by Southpaw Sweets.

A reserved table for the amazing cookies

Me and S and her cookies

I read more.
And if you missed it, no worries.  I'll be reading again hopefully sooner rather than later.  If you don't want to wait for a reading and really need to read the book like right now, then check this out. Us writers, we're pretty good self-publicists, too.  Speaking of...a few journals are looking for reviews of the book, so if you've read it and want to review it, drop me a line.  See?  Self-publicizing. 

No comments: