Monday, July 22, 2013

Just About Whole Less Three Teeth

With a week of fever and disillusionment, I was bound to my cell phone alarm reminding me to pop a pill and take my temperature.

Which one leads down the rabbit hole, Morpheus?

I got some energy and decided to try my hand at covering up the yellow bruises that were slowly creeping across my face.

Chin not usually this round

There was nothing I could do about the swelled up roundness. I should have paid more attention when the queens created high cheek bones on the most recent season of RuPaul's Drag Race.

But then something happened. Today I woke up and didn't have a fever and I felt as if last week didn't even happen. I'll take my chunky cheeks for a while longer, as long as I can still feel this good.

1 comment:

bryan-in-greece said...

Can't have been a pleasant experience, Christina...! Hope you are feeling 100% again soon :-)