Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Kind Of Bribery

AEF and I went to Panera for lunch. We wanted to catch up after not hanging out for over a month. There was a lot to catch up on. So we ordered, we sat, and we dished. She'd never been to Panera and she was liking it. Then someone who worked there came over with a tray of cookies. She asked if we wanted to try one. It was FREE! They had three flavors. AEF took the chocolate chip. I took the toffee. The girl asked that we take the survey listed at the bottom of the receipt to let the company know how they were doing. Ahhh, so that's why we were getting free sweets. AEF was like, I like this place. I was like, This is the first time this has happened to me here, so you must be good luck. A few minutes later, another girl came around offering mango smoothies for free. FREE! Seriously, I'm never going to Panera again without AEF. It was a good lunch turned fan-damn-tastic!

No comments: