Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bigger Tree, More Work

This year, Eddie and I have inherited my family's tree. My mom decided she wanted a smaller tree that already had lights on it, so we took the tree I've been using since I was born and that my parents have owned forever. We have no lights. We will buy them on sale at the end of this season so that we have lights next year. The lights that came with the tree are really outdoor lights and they are ugly; they have been the bane of my Christmas for the past several years. When we began to put it up, Eddie realized that the base was crooked. It's been crooked for as long as I can remember, and our tree has always been slightly slanted to the left. This year, Eddie decided to take care of it:
He did get it together. We did put up the tree. We did decorate. It's so Christmas.

No comments: