Monday, May 23, 2011

Holy Hangover

Whatever happened to Sunday? I know yoga happened. I know I showered. I know the color of my couch. I know my couch is comfortable. I know that I stayed on the couch for most of the day.

Eddie said he'd never seen anything like it. I was awake, but not really. Then, at around 6:45 PM, I fell asleep. He figured I'd be up for The Celebrity Apprentice. So he waited. Then 9 PM rolled around and I was dead to the world. He figured I'd wake up in a few minutes to watch. I never did.


(This is me: The Incredible Sleeping Woman).

At 11 PM, he nudged me and then nudged me and then shook me until I woke up. I wandered into the bedroom and crashed onto the bed, asleep before I was lying down.

Then next morning, I felt like I could run two marathons and find a cure for hangnails. I was good, real good. Eddie was like, You slept for 13 hours. I guess I was tired.

No comments: