Friday, April 15, 2011

Tony Horton Needs Cramps

Tony Horton needs to get his period pronto. Only then will he understand how grating he is when he says you can do anything for 30 seconds. Under normal conditions, that's true. Under PMS conditions, no. Under period conditions, no.

I can get through the workouts without a problem until the hormones kick in. When that happens, my endurance and balance disappear, and I wind up doing a half-ass workout. That makes me feel bad about myself because I figure I wasted time and didn't really do anything towards progress.

Now that this is the second time I'm doing the program, I have even less desire to continue considering that the first time around didn't take. When that monthly drag rolls around, what is supposed to be a program to make me feel better makes me want to never go out in public again. It's great for self-esteem.


I wonder how the women in the DVDs did it. I have a sneaking susupicion they didn't. I have a sneaking suspicion that maybe they've found a secret to avoid it altogether.

Tony Horton: Get a uterus. Then come talk to me about Superman Banana.

No comments: