Sunday, June 21, 2015

Delayed Hawaiian Honeymoon: Part 7

On our last day in paradise, Eddie and I watched the sun rise from our balcony.






He taught me to play gin rummy.  I won two times in a row.





We said our goodbyes to the resort and headed out to the airport.
We found ways to entertain ourselves while waiting for the flight.
I posed for this under protest.

I got pinkberry as a reward.
Then we were on our way home.  The flight back was shorter by an hour and a half, but it was still very long.
The cool thing is that we flew through afternoon and night and into the morning, so we were flying through stars and I tried to capture them but they would not be caught in pictures.
Right on the wing

Sunset

"Oh my God it's full of stars"

Night lights

Sunrise
This flight also had yummy food.  "Yummy" is highly subjective.
Same snack

Different entree

Same second snackish meal
And then, we landed and we were home by 8 AM and we went to bed and then woke up and immediately played our DVD of the helicopter ride.  It's nice to have a little piece of Maui back home.

No comments: