Tuesday, June 2, 2015

All I Want Is A Chronological Vacation Album

I'm gearing up for my blogging marathon about Hawaii complete with pictures, and this just happened.

: Hi, my name is Snap Fish. How may I help you?

Christina Rau: I'm trying to reorder the photos I uploaded into an album. They appear in the reverse order from how I uploaded them.

: I am more than happy to help you with that. Please kindly hold on the chat for a minute, meanwhile I look up the information.
  : I suggest you to please open the album and click on the sort option, Where you can arrange the images. 

Christina Rau: Where is the sort option?

Communication with the Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service Chat service has been lost.  Please wait while attempts are made to restore the connection
. Disconnection in 240 seconds.
  Connection resumed.

  Christina Rau: Are you still there? The chat disconnected.

:  http://support.snapfish.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2769/kw/sort%20albums/brand/3

  Christina Rau: What does that mean?

Communication with the Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service Chat service has been lost.  Please wait while attempts are made to restore the connection.
  Disconnection in 240 seconds.
  Connection resumed.  
 Communication with the Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service Chat service has been lost.  Please wait while attempts are made to restore the connection. 
 Disconnection in 240 seconds.
  Connection resumed.

  Christina Rau: There is no dropdown menu that I see when I am in my album.
  Christina Rau: Are you there?  The chat disconnected again.

  : Are you trying to view albums in new site?

  Christina Rau: Yes it opened up to the new site.  I know how to rearrange in the old site.

Communication with the Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service Chat service has been lost.  Please wait while attempts are made to restore the connection
. Disconnection in 240 seconds
. Connection resumed.

  : Pleas give me a moment
  : I am sorry to say that it is not possible to arrange the images in new site

Christina Rau: Wow, that's ridiculous.
Christina Rau: Thanks anyway.

: Thanks for chatting today. Goodbye and have a great day.

Agent has disconnected.

No comments: