I don't own a Chevy, but Eddie does, yet after our experience with the good folks over at Bical charging me a gazillion dollars for maintainance without first running it by me, we're not looking to do further business with them. Instead of sending information to Eddie, they sent me this:
You know, my worst nightmare.
So a few things:
1. Why is son capitalized? Did he name his son Son?
2. How old is his son? Either he's a five-year-old artistic genius or a thirteen-year-old who probably doesn't want his drawing from the refrigerator sent out to the public.
3. I don't like children, so why is a child's drawing supposed to make me buy a car?
4. I don't watch baseball, so why is a drawing of baseball going to entice me to buy a car?
5. What the hell does baseball have to do with cars?
6. Font that looks like handwriting shouldn't be in professional correspondence; I don't need another company telling me that we're family (listen up, Sprint!).
7. I own a Toyota, having traded in the Saturn when it almost exploded. Would you have paid me 6 grand for a car on the verge of exploding? I don't think so.
A kind suggestion to Bical--nothing you do is right, so stop it. Thank you.