Sunday, June 2, 2013

Healthy Chocolate Milk

The only thing I really know about Ovaltine is that it's the drink from A Christmas Story that comes with the secret decoder ring and a big letdown for that kid with the glasses. As a kid, I never drank chocolate milk; I drank strawberry milk using the powder mix from Nesquik.  I tasted Yoohoo when I was in college.  I was in awe.  I hadn't realized everything that I'd been missing.  This blew away strawberry milk.  Since then, I don't drink milk on the regular.  I sometimes have skim milk with cereal, but I don't have it all that often, so the milk goes bad.  I haven't bought myself milk in months.  That's all gonna change.  Not because I have a sudden hankering to try flavored milk, but because I have a free opportunity.  Look at what came in the mail for FREE!

Two packets of chocolatey goodness enriched with vitamins and minerals!  AND if I like it, I get to buy it at a two dollar discount.  Hooray for powder milk products.

No comments: